Hey there, if you have been dithering about building your own website.
Been putting it off because it seems too hard to do.
Not sure where to even start with creating your website.
Think it’s too challenging a task to undertake.
Maybe you think it’s too technical building a website from scratch.
Or that it will cost too much to build a website.
Start Your Blog/Website
If you could identify with any of those then
I want to introduce you to Vicky, who is an expert at helping others with little to no technical skills build their own websites.
She has a 5 Day Free Challenge: Build Your Own Website which I took a while back.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information
I can honestly say this helped me no end.
Each day she walks you through actionable steps to get started.
There is no fluff.
She uses easy to understand language.
She teaches a lesson each day and gives you tasks to go away and complete.
You need to be able to give this dedicated time for the 5 days and aim to get the work done.
Each day you will see your website coming together if you take this website builder challenge.
If building a new website has been on your to-do list for the longest time, and you just need to get it done, then you cannot go wrong with this.
Vicky runs these FREE BUILD YOUR WEBSITE 5 Day Challenges regularly.
So if you’ve just missed one that started, then sign up to get notified of when the next one is running.
During the training, she’s going to talk you through everything you need to get started with a client-attracting website.
This is the very first step in creating an income from home.
Having a website is your own piece of real estate online.
You own your website.
You are the publisher of your website.
You are in control of the information that goes on it.
So, if you would finally like to feel in control of everything around your website and want to take a week of dedicated training where you actually move forward with getting your website off the ground.
Click here to join Vicky’s Confident Website Creation Challenge.
Here’s what you will learn on the
5 Day Build Your Website Challenge
- Your website is often the first opportunity for you to connect with your audience. You need it to reach out to them and speak their language. Figure out your messaging. You will start to think about your message, graphics, imagery, colour schemes, everything you do will be with your ideal audience in mind.
- You will learn about branding. You will start to explore colours for your website. Colour and the psychology of colour help to blend your messaging in line with your audience. This lesson is truly game-changing.
- You will learn how to choose a domain name.
- You will have a step-by-step walk-through on hosting set up and will be ready to get your site live.
- Next, you want your site to be secure and she will teach you what to do to have the correct security certificates on your site.
- Learn how to easily install WordPress. WordPress is the best way to go with your website.
- Ensure your site is well styled and looking good. Learn how to add a theme and which theme to use.
- Finally, add these touches to add functionality. Learn which plugins you really need.
Can you believe that you will have a website up and running and all that done in just 5 days?
If you are ready for a challenge, then come
and try it out.
What have you got to lose?
It’s Free. It’s only 5 days.
Your only cost is time.
If you want to truly make this work, you will need to make time to attend the live training.
And time afterward, at least 30-60 minutes each day to do the work.
Vicky walks you through the steps, but you need to take action.
Ready to start your own website, take this FREE 5 Day challenge which will help you get it set up and running
Featured image 123rf